October 29th, 2021
School Council is excited to announce our first fundraiser of the year! THREE Domino’s Pizza Nights on NOVEMBER 9, 16 and 23rd!
How you participate:
- Place an order online for a Large 3-topping Pizza from Domino’s in the Laurelwood Plaza at the corner of Fisher-Hallman and Columbia on one of (or ALL of) the following dates – NOVEMBER 9, 16 and 23rd pizza.dominos.ca/
waterloo-ontario-10385/ ($15. 00 + applicable taxes per pizza)
- Select a large pizza (or more) and choose your 3 toppings
- Enter the code GIVE for EVERY pizza you order (so if you order three pizzas you will need to enter GIVE three times)
- Pick up your pizza and enjoy a night off of kitchen duty (order a second pizza and pack the kids lunches with it the next day!!)
- Be proud that each pizza ordered will result in $5.00 donated back to the school
Tell your local friends and family about the fundraiser and encourage them to participate as well!! ALL large 3 toppings pizzas ordered with this code will result in a $5 donation to our school (Pizza must be ordered from above location and use the code GIVE in order for EACH pizza to be eligible) – Share on Facebook, Instagram, via text etc. Domino’s will also be sending Westvale School 9 gift certificates for use in store and these will be used for random draws for the students to use in store.
Please help our school council representatives in raising some money for Westvale School which will be used for items which could include: Spirit Wear for the students, Outdoor recess Equipment, Items for the Library and Music programs, and other possible items discussed and voted upon at school council (more to come on these initiatives).
As always please feel free to join our school council meetings and initiatives – the next meeting is November 24th at 6:30 pm